Dry Blended LCM +
- CrackerJack LCM: A multi-component blended LCM with a large particle size distribution which is effective in all fluid types, but particularly suited for OBM. CrackerJack can be used as an effective low fluid invasion wellbore strengthening additive.
Full line of house blends available for any/all types of fluid loss control. From seepage to total loss/not returns. Custom blending available to your specification for private label.
- Defense Seal: A wellbore strengthening additive is the first line of defense in the prevention of fluid loss. Defense Seal creates an ultra-thin, deform-able, low permeability filter cake that economically prevents the initiation of fluid loss.
- Jet® Fiber (F, M, & C): An organic biodegradable loss circulation and Seepage control material used to bridge and seal permeable formations in water, oil and synthetic base mud systems. This product reduces torque and drag within high differential pressure zones. These products are sized for optimal particle size distribution. There are three grades available.
- Jet® Seal (F & C): An engineered LCM product made up of flake, granular and fiber materials that work well in a wide variety of situations and can be used in water-based and oil-based drilling fluids. This product forms a bridge and packs off around the bridge to create the final seal. Jet Seal can be used to reduce severe lost circulation as well as control seepage losses. There are two sized products available.
- Jet® Squeeze 101: A high solids high fluid loss squeeze product. Rapid loss of filtrate forms a solids plug within the fractures of loss zones.
- Jet® Squeeze Plus: A high solids high fluid loss squeeze product with additional bridging and sealing agents. The bridging and sealing agents aid in strengthening the filter cake plug within the fractures of loss zones.
- Jet® 7 Seal: A Loss Circulation Fluid loss control material selectively sized to achieve a wide range particle distribution for plugging porous formations and reducing torque in water based and oil based systems.
- Jet® OM Seal: A multi-blended product designed to plug fine to medium fractures within loss circulation zones in both water based and oil based systems.
- Jet® Carbo Seal (F, M, & C): A proprietary carbon product selectively sized for optimum particle size distribution to plug downhole porous formations. This product is inert and temperature stable in oil based and water based systems. Three sized products are available.
- Walnut Shell (F, M, C, & B): A granular nut shell selectively sized for lost circulation control and is available in four grades.
- Pecan Shell (F, M, & C): A granular nut shell selectively sized for lost circulation control and is available in three grades.
- Jet® Carb (242, 70, 42, 38): An acid soluble calcium carbonate bridging and weighting agent used to control fluid loss and lost circulation. Four grades are available.
- Jet® Graphite (F, M, & C): Is amorphous graphite used in controlling Seepage and Circulation losses with an added lubricating benefit reducing torque and drag. Three grades are available.
- Jet® Seal ASM: a blend of natural products for sealing and plugging small to medium fractures and for seepage control. Acid can be used on this product to dissolve the filter cake and improve production.
- Jet® Seal V: a complex blend of organic shells and natural fibers. Can be used to seal large fractures and for seepage control in all types of fluid systems.
- Jet® Seal VI: a complex blend of organic shells, minerals and natural fibers. Can be used to seal small to medium fractures and for seepage control in all types of fluid systems.